The Gut to Brain Connection & How Sea Moss Can Help
If you've ever “gone with your gut” to make a decision or felt “butterflies in your stomach” when nervous, you're likely getting signals from an unexpected source: your second brain.
The gut-brain connection is no joke; it can link anxiety to stomach problems and vice versa.
The gastrointestinal tract is sensitive to emotion. Anger, anxiety, sadness — all of these feelings (and others) can trigger symptoms in the gut.
A healthy gut will result in a healthy functioning brain.
Sea moss aids in the creation of an optimal gut microbiome, plus it can clear out harmful gut bacteria.
- Consume foods that promote gut health
- After eating, relax for a short while to allow your body time to digest your food, and to create the gastric juices needed to do so
- Avoid junk food, especially when it comes to snacking – plan meals and focus on eating whole foods both at meals and as snacks
- Drink lots of spring water throughout the day
- Exercise regularly in order to reduce stress
Boost your gut health by adding a daily dose of our organic sea moss to your food and drink. Alongside eating whole foods and drinking plenty of spring water, add sea moss to your diet to promote a healthy gut to brain connection.
Feel the benefit of a healthy functioning brain by shopping our wildcrafted collection of sea moss gels and pouches.