It is 100% wildcrafted, not pool grown. Hand harvested from the protected waters of St Lucia where the water is pristine, chemical free, plastic free and heavy metal free. We are in constant communication with our supplier who is out there in the ocean daily sourcing the best possible sea moss for you, it arrives to us as raw as it can be after being naturally sun dried.
Sea Moss is tasteless; so, when it comes to including sea moss in the day to day diet it becomes a versatile ingredient that can be added to soups, stews, salads, drinks, tea, smoothies, and can be easily infused with other fruit juices or protein shakes. It is also regularly used as a face mask as it contains an abundance of minerals that the skin craves and has many anti microbial elements to protect the skin
We do not boil our Sea Moss to persevere the nutrient profile. We do not add any fruit to our Sea Moss as fruit naturally doesn't last past 5-7 days when refrigerated.
Store in fridge for 28 days and keep the lid tight. Can be scooped into ice cube trays and frozen, then added back to smoothies, teas, soups etc.
Best before 2 weeks. 1-2 tablespoons everyday, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach for bets results.
Only use clean sterile spoons, do not cross contaminate the gel with spoons used for other foods. Conscious Moss gels are very sensitive as we refuse to use artificial synthetic chemicals to preserve shelf life. The conditions the gel is exposed too, can impact shelf life.
Ingredients - Wildcrafted Sea Moss, Spring Water, Key Limes (Natural Preservative)
Allergens: Attention customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our gels may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as fish, shellfish
Disclaimer: Do not exceed the stated dose. If you have known medical conditions, consult your doctor prior to taking these capsules. Discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately if any adverse effects or reactions are felt. Please keep remember that this is a Food Supplement and supplements should not substitute a balanced and varied diet.
PRE-ORDER for 05/06/2023
Golden Eucheuma Cottonni species of Wildcrafted Sea Moss from St Lucia.
No preservatives, binders or fillers. Naturally dehydrated by the sun.
Available in its raw form for you to make your own gel from home.
All instructions are provided for the Sea Moss Gel creation process on the pouch, all that is required is high quality water and a blender that is fit for purpose
Raw Sea Moss can be stored for 3-6 months depending on the temperature of where it's been positioned it may even last longer. Its best for it to be left in a dark place that is cool in temperature so then its not being exposed to sunlight and heat which aids in it's preservation.
Sold in BPA free Non-Toxic pouches.
- Rinse your Sea Moss thoroughly with spring water at the same time running your fingers through the Sea Moss to remove any ocean debris
- Place the Sea Moss in a non-plastic bowl and cover with spring water. Let it soak for 2-6 hours.
- Once done transfer the rehydrated Sea Moss from the water to a high-speed blender. Add the same water you used to soak the Sea Moss in the blender half way up the level of Sea Moss in the blender to get the perfect consistency and maxed out mineral content. (add more water if needed later on)
- Blend for at least 2-4 minutes or until desired texture is reached
- Place Sea Moss Gel in an airtight, sterile glass jar and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- Add 2 tablespoons daily to smoothies, teas, soups, stews or incorporate into your skincare routine!