PRE-ORDER for 05/06/2023
Golden Eucheuma Cottonni species of Wildcrafted Sea Moss from St Lucia.
No preservatives, binders or fillers. Naturally dehydrated by the sun.
Available in its raw form for you to make your own gel from home.
All instructions are provided for the Sea Moss Gel creation process on the pouch, all that is required is high quality water and a blender that is fit for purpose
Raw Sea Moss can be stored for 3-6 months depending on the temperature of where it's been positioned it may even last longer. Its best for it to be left in a dark place that is cool in temperature so then its not being exposed to sunlight and heat which aids in it's preservation.
Sold in BPA free Non-Toxic pouches.
- Rinse your Sea Moss thoroughly with spring water at the same time running your fingers through the Sea Moss to remove any ocean debris
- Place the Sea Moss in a non-plastic bowl and cover with spring water. Let it soak for 2-6 hours.
- Once done transfer the rehydrated Sea Moss from the water to a high-speed blender. Add the same water you used to soak the Sea Moss in the blender half way up the level of Sea Moss in the blender to get the perfect consistency and maxed out mineral content. (add more water if needed later on)
- Blend for at least 2-4 minutes or until desired texture is reached
- Place Sea Moss Gel in an airtight, sterile glass jar and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- Add 2 tablespoons daily to smoothies, teas, soups, stews or incorporate into your skincare routine!